We do not charge for you to review your Will!
Make and appointment and come and see us and we will re-view your existing will whether it is made with us or not. Should there be no necessary changes to your existing will- we will tell you so- at no cost to you. Peace of mind for you and no charge also! But should our advice be that we believe it be reviewed we will also tell you, and we will also advise you regarding such as Power of Attorney’s, and Advanced Health Directives.
Nobody likes to think about it too much, but inevitably one day you will have to leave your family, business or farm, whether by selling up, retiring, leaving for health reasons or by the big one- passing on. It is very important to have a succession plan in place. Estate planning goes beyond drafting a will – it includes:
- The assessment of assets
- Consideration for blended families
- The assessment of likely taxation
- Advice regarding the possibility of claims against the estate by third parties
- The protection of assets
- Establishing Powers of Attorney and Guardianship
Estate planning is an active process of re-evaluating the estate when circumstances in life change, such as:
- Newly married couples or those divorcing
- A change to the family’s asset pool
- A change in working conditions such as the buying or selling of a business
- Changes to superannuation, insurance policies or taxation levels
- The establishment of discretionary trusts
Contact Us to find out more or to arrange an appointment to discuss your estate.
“Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”