Claire Riddell is the firms Legal Practitioner and has a keen interest in family law, dispute resolution/mediation and in estate planning and estate administration.
Claire moved to Hervey Bay with her family in 2004. She enjoys working closely with her clients, ensuring that they are as comfortable as possible with every decision that they make.
“Good communication is the single most important part of the lawyer-client relationship. Each side must understand the expectations and goals of the other party.”
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law Society of South Australia 2001)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Adelaide) (2000)
- Bachelor of Arts (Major Psychology)(University of Adelaide) (1997)
- Owner LAW RESULTS Turner Riddell Lawyers since 2010
- Associate Lawyer at local legal firm 2004-2010
- Legal Advisor Legal Services Commission of South Australia (2001-2004)
- Manager/Owner LJ Hooker Real Estate, Normanville- South Australia Branch
- Administrator/Owner – John Brown’s Home Services Adelaide South Australia
- Financial Planner and Life Insurance Agent – MLC & AMP- Mildura, Victoria
Natalie is our office manager and assistant to Claire. Natalie is often the first person you will talk to when contacting our firm. She has extensive experience in working in legal firms and also has worked for some of Queenslands top barristers.
Melissa is our conveyancing clerk and will be able to assist you with your enquiries in both residential buying and selling of real estate.
Natasha is our firms office assistant and helps with the firms bookeeping.
“Holly” is the star of our office- a very cute Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog!
We pride ourselves on having a team whom truely enjoy what they are doing!