- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law Society of South Australia 2001)Bachelor of Laws (University of Adelaide) (2000)
- Bachelor of Arts (Major Psychology)(University of Adelaide) (1997)
- Legal Advisor Legal Services Commission of South Australia (2001-2004)
- Manager/Owner LJ Hooker Real Estate, Normanville South Australia Branch
- Administrator – John Brown’s Home Services Adelaide South Australia
- Financial Planner and Life Insurance Agent – MLC and AMP Mildura Victoria
- Owner Turner Riddell Lawyers 2010
- Taylor Street Community Legal Service (2010-ongoing)
- President ZONTA Hervey Bay Queensland (2014 – 2015)
- Assistant Editor Law Publications, University of Adelaide (1999)
- Volunteer Noarlunga Community Legal Services, Adelaide (1999)
Claire Riddell Hervey Bay Lawyer moved to Hervey Bay with her family in 2004. As a local she has a vested interest in the area and has a vast knowledge of Hervey Bay. As a local she is passionate about the rights of Hervey Bay and its many citizens whether she is helping close their house sale or mediate and complete orders for child access. Claire will give 150% effort to ensure YOU receive the best law advice available.
As Hervey Bay has a large percentage of retirees Claire is enthusiastic about protecting the rights of Elders through providing at home consults for Wills, EPOA’s and AHD’s to ensure the elderly are protected from defrauding by Family Members and Caregivers. Claire will ensure that you do not feel pressured by Family Members and Caregivers to give up or give away your assets under duress.
Claire enjoys working closely with her clients, ensuring that they are as comfortable as possible with every decision that is made in their best interests, whilst knowing that some decisions may cause distress to her clients, she is extremely compassionate and reassuring. As a Mum herself, Claire understands the complexity of Family Law and the extreme stresses that clients may feel when negotiating separation, contact with children all while trying to prevent the issue at hand becoming explosive due to the sensitive nature of Family Law.
“Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”